- INA inspired uprising in the armed forces of the country.
- INA Naval ratings in Mumbai rose in revolt in February 1946.
- INA undermined the very security of the British in India.
- to organize an armed revolution and to fight the British Army with modern arms,
- the task of organizing an armed revolution was taken by the Indians who were living in absorbed specially the ones in East Asia,
- organize a provisional government of free India in order to mobilize all the forces effectively,
- total mobilization of Indian man power and money for a total war,
- INAS motto was 'unity, faith and sacrifice.'
Q.4. Who was the founder of Forward Bloc'? Why was this organization formed?
Ans. The founder of the Forward Bloc was Subhash Chandra Bose. It was set-up in 1959, with the Support of peasants, workers, youth and all radical organizations to free India from the clutches of British.
- Liberation of India from foreign rule.
- Establishment of a socialist society.
- The banning of untouchability and all other detrimental caste practices was one of the major social reforms introduced by Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose through the formation of Indian National Army.
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose created a history of sorts on the 22h of October, 1943, by establishing the world's first All Women Regiment within the Indian National Arnmy and christened it as. "The Rani Jhansi Regiment (as tribute to the legendary Rani Lakshmi Bai of Jhansi).
- To form an Indian National Army (INA) under the Indian Independence League.
- To expand and strengthen the League.
To meet at Bangkok to follow up the above two decisions.
Q.9. Mention the contributions of Subhash Chandra Bose in the freedom struggle?
Ans. Contributions of Subhash Chandra Bose in the freedom struggle are:-
- He organized student and youth association throughout the country to strengthen the nationalist movement.
- He organized the left wing socialist parties under the banner of forward bloc.
- Subhash Chandra Bose became the leader of the radical wing of national movement and idol for youth all over the country.
- He got support from the Germans and the Japanese to eliminate British rule from India.
- He helped in reorganizing the INA and infusing a new life and sprit into the soldiers. He urged them to move towards Delhi and free India from the atrocities and control of the British government.